Southern Nevada's only exclusively pediatric orthopedic practice
May 5, 2021
The FDA is expected to authorize covid-19 vaccinations for children age 12 and up in May 2021.
Preventing Sports Injuries
June 20, 2021
Dr. Nielson discusses how young athletes can reduce injury risk in competitive sports.
Intoeing and Bow Legs
August 5, 2021
When should parents be concerned about intoeing and bow legs? Read our interview with Dr. Ryan.
Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic Surgery
- Dr. Nielson performs hip, knee, ankle, elbow, and wrist arthroscopy
- Growth-sparing ACL reconstruction in skeletally immature athlete
- Patellofemoral Maltracking
- Meniscal and ligament injuries
- All shoulder Injuries
- Utilizing Leading and Proven Technology
What You Need to Know
Before Choosing a Surgeon
- Knowing the right questions to ask
- When is the right time to have surgery
- Exploring non-invasive alternatives